Frequently Asked Questions Concerning HALYARD* Customer Portal
Halyard Customer Portal
What is the Halyard Customer Portal?
More than just an online order status tool, the Halyard Customer Portal can help you effectively manage your business with 24/7 access and information at your fingertips. It’s a user-friendly, yet comprehensive system that allows you to manage all of your transactions on a day-to-day basis.
- A customizable homepage to meet your individual needs
- User management to give you control of user access within your company
- Ability to send Portal updates directly to your email
- A Product Catalog equipped with a robust product search, detailed product information, and download capabilities
- HYH Connection will be your link to the latest Halyard announcements
The Transaction Center provides you self-service access to the:
- Order Management Center with real-time order statuses, invoice copies, and price discrepancy reports
- Contracts Center for viewing, downloading, and printing your contracts in PDF or Excel format
- Policy Center contains all current Halyard policy statements
- Technical Center includes details regarding electronic communication including EDI
How do I get access?
Fill out the quick online form located here: Access Request.
Is this for North America only?
Currently, the Portal is for customers who order directly from North America. This includes all customers in North America as well as our international customers that order from North America.
I purchase my Halyard products from a distributor. Can I still use the Customer Portal?
The Customer Portal is only available to customers who purchase directly from Halyard. However, the new and enhanced product catalog will be available at products.halyardhealth.com for all customers to access.
Can I place orders via the Customer Portal?
Online Ordering is now available within our Customer Portal for Direct Customers who currently utilize phone, fax or email to place orders. The system is designed for orders that are sold to and shipped to the same address. We do not recommend this system if you are an EDI customer.
To enroll in Online Ordering, simply fill out the Customer Portal Access Request Form found on our website: Access Request. For questions related to the system, please email [email protected]
How can I find out more about the Portal?
Contact Customer Care at 1-844-HALYARD ((1-844-425-9273) or email [email protected]