QUICK CHECK* Sterilization Wrap
QUICK CHECK* Sterilization Wrap is the fast, easy way to ensure that instrument sterility is uncompromised.
This product is not available for purchase by the general public. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Confidence you can see
QUICK CHECK* patented design with two contrasting layers – translucent and opaque – bonded together, help save time inspecting trays.
Quick Check Sterilization Wrap has a balance of properties that work together to aid in ideal wrap performance. The result is confidence you can see, helping to save time and money while protecting patients from infection.
- Up to 99.9% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency via patented POWERGUARD* Technology.
- Patented DAISY DESIGN* Bond Pattern aids in strength, provides abrasion resistance, and allows for optimal sterilant penetration and evacuation.
- Proprietary manufacturing process produces superior strength in both directions.
- Low linting as measured by the Gelbo Lint Test.
Made in the USA
- 100% of the fabric is made in Lexington, NC at an O&M owned & operated facility.
- Full control of manufacturing from raw material reception to quality control measures.
- Exempt from tariffs and long international shipping time.
What sets QUICK CHECK* Wrap apart?
Improved Inspection Time
With two contrasting layers that are bonded together, staff can easily identify any breach in the wrap.
Two layers that are bonded together allow for simultaneous wrapping, helping staff reduce time as they wrap trays.
Superior microbial barrier protection with patented POWERGUARD* technology.
With full control of the product supply chain, impacts to supply are reduced.
QUICK CHECK* is made from recyclable #5 polypropylene fabric.
Request more information
Our team is happy to help.