Idea Submission Agreement
O&M Halyard, Inc. (hereafter “OMHI”) has adopted an idea submission policy in an effort to avoid any misunderstanding or confusion for unsolicited ideas. We recommend that you consult a patent attorney before submitting your idea to us. Before submitting any idea to us, please read our entire policy and rules for submitting ideas herein. To that end, we require that any submissions be according to the following terms:
- You understand and acknowledge your submission is for an unsolicited idea.
- You understand and acknowledge that your submission may be considered a public disclosure and prevent you from later filing a patent application on said idea. Thus, we recommend you file your own patent application before disclosing any idea to us or any third party.
- You understand and acknowledge that OMHI may be conducting its own research and development program. Accordingly, your submission may be similar or identical to research already being conducted or already invented by OMHI or other third parties.
- You understand and acknowledge that OMHI retains all rights to develop, improve, and market technologies and products which may be similar or identical to your submission. Nothing herein constitutes a covenant not to compete with your submission.
- You understand and acknowledge that your submission imposes no obligations on OMHI or any of its affiliates or related companies.
- You understand and acknowledge OMHI is under no obligation to review or respond to your submission but may do so at its sole discretion.
- You understand and acknowledge that no compensation of any kind is owed to you as a result of your submission.
- You understand and acknowledge that OMHI may use your submission in any way and for any purpose.
- You understand and acknowledge that your submission does not include any third party confidential information, proprietary know-how or intellectual property.